I have some exciting job-related news to share with you — and a small appeal for assistance!
I’m officially an Internet entrepreneur. That’s right! My longtime friend, colleague and fellow Smith Mountain Lake resident Jennifer Church and I have partnered on an affiliate marketing website that has been more successful than either of us ever imagined it could be at this early stage.
AirportParkingHelper.com is a hub for practical, helpful information on ways to save money on long-term airport parking (you know how expensive that can be, right?) and other travel-related services. Read more about the site and our upcoming expansion plans on this recent blog post.
What I have loved about this new venture so far:
- Delving into the exciting world of the travel industry
- Learning about affiliate marketing, including the ins and outs of search engine optimization and social media
- Building a business from the ground up and watching it grow (and make money!)
- Sharing the excitement with the amazingly talented Jennifer Church
- The flexibility to continue freelance work for some wonderful local clients, as well as authors via Booktrope
Here’s how I could use your help…
AirportParkingHelper.com is taking flight on social media and I would be extremely grateful for support on your platforms of choice. Likes, comments, shares, tweets and retweets would be particularly helpful as we build our online community.
Demand for my freelance writing and editing services also is strong, which has made for some very long work days (and copious amounts of coffee) recently, but I feel so BLESSED! I’m so thankful God led me in this career direction and for all the support from awesome folks like you.